Thursday, September 30, 2010

Itty Bitty Kitty Adventures




Yes. We got a kitten. Tho we did get her about a month ago, I am now documenting all our little adventures with "Josie" the kitty cat. I acquired her from my aunt whose taking care of her son's, my cousin's, cat. This cat had kittens, 3 to be specific and I got one of them. The runt of the litter and the only girl. She's pretty awesome. Its what I wanted - a loveable, huggable, squishable kitty that snuggles. Feeling warm and cozy now? The Purr of little Josie is soo loud and vibracious (word?). She started sleeping at our feet under the covers at night. Now she precedes to sleep on my shoulder-head and curl up all cozy like. Litter training her was a cinch and so not messy- because she pees in the tub. And we found out that she likes to poop in the tub- usually only if she gets shut out of a room. I guess that might be her rebellious nature. Mommy doesnt poop in the tub- so I don't know where she gets that from. She loves our 2 dogs and plays with them ferociously. She can't wait till I wake up- to feed her and when I get home- to feed her. :) She loves me! She loves running in between my feet when I walk. Josie the Kitty is my little baby! PS the litter is flushable! woohoo! That was a selling point for me. So now we are a family of five! :) Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment