Friday, May 27, 2011

Week 13

Bored with my outfits so i ventured to go to a couple thrift stores with my friend and picked a piece or two! :) I sort of didn't break the rules.




5-22-11 5-23-11

Sunday:

This might be a repeat but i actually liked what i wore on Sunday.

Monday:

New to me top- i got it at the weigh n pay and paired with some thrifted purple-ish cord pants- Yay new outfit




5-25-11 5-26-11

Wednesday:

Brown day! Top and tan pants! i dont know what happened to my Tuesday pic but my camera didnt read it right or something.

Thursday:

Yay for a 4 day weekend!! Dark wash thrifted pants, red flats and my thrifted grey designed top!! It's Memorial Day and I am going to start celebrating it right after work with some iced coffee from D&D and a redbox rental. WOOHOO!













No comments:

Post a Comment