Friday, May 27, 2011

Week 8

I am so behind on this blog. So here we go...




4-11-11 4-12-11

Monday:
I was told i look like a bee in this outfit- needless to say i haven't worn this again. This yellow sweater- which is like hiliter yellow- i got from the weigh n pay Goodwill, my new favorite place; I also got the skirt at another thrift store- my whole outfit was thrifted!

Tuesday:
This dress was on sale at Charlotte Russe! I paired it with a fushia top and black tights!




4-13-11 4-14-11

Wednesday:
Work week is almost over!! Classic- red cardi over audrey T and Black -red pin striped pants to finish the ensemble!!

Thursday:
As you may know by now this is my favorite cardigan! Paired with a nice top over my dark wash wide leg pants! Ready for the weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment