Friday, July 1, 2011

Week 18- only 18!!!



6-26-11 6-27-11

Sunday:

Josie decided to get in the pic!
Grey thrifted turtle with my straight jeans and red flats- Uber Comfort!

Monday:

Black & white polka dot thrifted skirt, white T, black cardi with my Ukraine brooch and my thrifted mary jane heels.




6-28-11 6-29-11

Tuesday:
Or Wednesday im not sure. i need to update this blog weekly!
Brown/Mauve striped pants, red pumps and grey top from Sunday :) New combo BTW

Thursday:
Definitely Thursday! Dark wash thrifted jeans, red flats with Black audrey T & Black short jacket.




7.1.11

Blue Jeans, red wedges with a white T and an Aqua buttoned cardi. Accessorized with my fave thrifted yellow bead necklace!

Sigh! its weekend time again. Happy July 4th!! i will be celebrating with my whole fab family and hubby! Yay! TOmorrow sis, bro and i will be having fun sibling times!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment