Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week Something or Other



7-5-11 7-6-11

Tuesday:
Back from the 4th of July Holiday!
Wearing a gifted red top, black cardi and grey tweed pants with pearls to finish!

Wednesday:
Funny thing about this brownish print skirt- i bought it on sale at AE and then turned it in to a consignment shop to get some cash- later possibly a year or two went to that particular consignment shop for the fillabagfor10bux deal- got my skirt back! wore it with a thrifted turtle sweater and burgandy pumps!





7-7-11 7-10-11

Thursday:

Our 4 year anniversary with the hubs! i celebrated by wearing my gifted white slacks, green top and red wedge peeptoes he bought me!

Sunday:

Ok so i kinda broke my no buying clothes for a year deal. i couldnt help it. i think i was going thru withdraw of some kind. but i only paid $3 for the top and $5 for the pants so i didnt technically go too far in my purchases! Oh and also $2 for the necklace. Paired with my red wedge peeps!




















No comments:

Post a Comment