Friday, March 4, 2011

2nd Week

I made it through my second week farely unscathed by wanting something new to wear. This week was a short work week which are my favorite! Who doesn't love a 4-day work week! So here we go!
2-27-11 - Sunday 2-28-11 - Monday
Day 5 - Sunday:
So I thought I would start off with the actual first day of the week- My Sunday Best! Usually if I am not at work it's guaranteed I am wearing jeans of some sort. Here I am with a pair of slim jeans I picked up a thrifting wearing my mustard cardigan and black shirt combo ala day 1 and my red wedges my dear mum got me for my birthday!
Day 6 - Monday
Pulled out a skirt I made and hadn't worn in forever with my black tights and heels from day 1; black cardigan over a gray top w/ black cami pulled together with a thin belt and my pearls. It's a monday and certainly felt like it!

3-1-11 - Tuesday 3-2-11 - Wednesday
Day 7 - Tuesday:
So I forgot to take a pic after work, but it was a slightly booring outfit. This is what I wore for Bible study. I wore the top portion for work with some dress pants. Red cardigan and black top that you will see quite often as well as the mustard one. Sorry they are my favorite. Some jeans and my sweater boots to finish my ensemble!
Day 8 - Wednesday:
BROWNS TODAY! I haven't worn these in awhile. Oh the things I find when I go thru my closet. These brown pants I thought went nicely with this vest and cream color 3/4 turtleneck. The vest was given to me oh 2 yrs ago and I hadn't worn it ever. All worn with little brown kittens!
3-3-11 - Thursday
Yay! Last day of the work week! And here is the mustard cardigan again! I really love it as a buttoned sweater more than unbuttoned! I wore it with a grey t-shirt from halloween that's one of my favorites and the small belt from Monday. Dark wash nice looking jeans for my Thursday-Friday (what I call my 4-day work week Thursdays) and red flats. Accessorized by my scarf to cover any t-shirt signs.
So ends week 2 and I thought it went well. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment