Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 5!

Well I am into the 5th week and it has been interesting so far. It certainly has opened my eyes to the clothes in my closet that I never wear for one reason or another that will probably be worn before the year is over. I was going to do a theme week like- Skirt week or a certain color week, but that might be to much for me this soon in the game. So here I go....
3-21-11 3-22-11
Monday:
Hello 70's. This skirt was given to me several years ago so I pulled it out and paired with my thrift brown boots and orange belt! Sweater and cream turtle neck finished the ensemble.
Tuesday:
Skirt number two. Red plaid I got from a $10 fill a bag-which was awesome, black tights, top and my red cardigan. Tuesday's seem to be my less creative blah days for some reason. It was comfy though...
3-23-11 3-24-11
Wednesday:
Yay for spring! I pulled out a fuschia tank and paired it with my robin's egg blue cardigan. Black pants and kittens finished this outfit.
Thursday:
Repeat of Saturday's outfit last week. I did get a few compliments on it though, they included: "Oh you did your hair like Princess Leia" (ya I work with a bunch of engineers so.. there you go). "You look dapper today. Like Bonnie and Clyde". I wonder what my co-workers think the other days. All in all it worked out a second time around.



3-25-11
Friday:
Yay for Friday!! I woke up with that horrible song "It's Friday, Friday" from that girl on YouTube in my head. Anyways. Dark wash jeans, red wedges, a navy tank and my favorite mustard cardigan. I wore my Ukraine Brooch and my blue beaded necklace I got from thrifting.
It was the first five day work week I have worked in a long time and I was looking forward to the relaxing weekend of hanging with Hubby and with Krista and friends for her birthday. Till next week. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment