Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 3 and 4 ish

So I did a stupid thing and deleted my photos of the third week to make room for pictures of my brother coming home. Which I only took a few precious ones, so I have just have a couple of photos to show of the last 2 weeks.
3-10-11
Thursday:
Last day of my week and the only picture I have of that week. It entailed my red cardigan belted at the waist over a mustard, high neck blouse- which I got for $3 thrifting. Dark wash slim jeans ($8) and my thrift boots.
3-16-11 3-17-11
Wednesday:
This outfit was all gotten on my birthday thrift trip- mostly from a Plato's in Tampa. The dress pants were from this awesome consignment store in Tampa, whose name I can't remember. Black & grey tweed pants with a black 3/4 sleeve blouse and a long white vest.
Thursday:
Yay for the last day of the week! I celebrated by wearing some fun dark washed wide leg pants, my fave grey T covered by a black, short sleeved jacket and belt I confiscated from my Oma. :)
Friday was a great day at the Sewing Expo with the girls! (KJ and JR) I didn't feel it necessary to take a pic of my outfit because it was comfy jeans and a black T. The Expo was chock full of delicious fabric. Buying fabric wasn't necessarily included in my challenge so I bought some. Over a yard and a half of dark sturdy denim for $1.50 and some other lovely fabric. Yay!!
3-19-11
Saturday:
Wedding day for my dear friend Laura and I wanted to wear something new. I pulled out the denim I bought yesterday and with 4 hours till I need to leave for the wedding. I measured (kind of), cut, sewed, ripped, sewed again, inserted a zipper, ripped it out, sewed it back in again and so on. Thirty minutes till I absolutely need to leave and I am putting on the skirt yet again. So after all that I finally finished my skirt and composed the outfit for the wedding. Complete with my pin stripe jacket I got thrifting, a black cami that was given to me, the red belt I got for 50 cents and my birtday wedges. The wedding was great by the way! :)
All in all I certainly enjoyed my short week!!








No comments:

Post a Comment